1 available Circular
Applications are open for
Web Design & Web Development
Job Description / Responsibility
- To establish a new e-commerce Website & make it easy to use.
- PHP: Thorough understanding of PHP and other PHP framework.
- WORDPRESS: WordPress Theme and Plugin development and customization. Setup of WordPress options, plugin installation and configuration Development within multiple server configurations
- MAGENTO: Understanding of Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, fallback components, understanding in authoring and extending Magento extensions, knowledge in customizing Magento’s front-end components using layout XML, blocks, and templates, Thorough knowledge of Magento feature set and configuration.
- Develop material for web pages, preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Having experience in the field of SEO/ SEM Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Any other tasks assigned by management.
- B. Sc in CSE/ Diploma in Web Development/ Any other relevant degree
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
UX Designer, SEO
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Development Agency, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service, Software Company
- The applicants should have experience in PHP, WordPress, Magento, and React Native Development
- Should have strong knowledge in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, Jquery, Angular JS, Ajax, JSON, PHP, Mysql, Server, API Payment Gateway, creating SEO adaptive websites.
- Work experience in backend development/ ecommerce website.
- Able to work with Open source CMS .
- Able to make any webpage responsive across all available devices and web browsers (All versions of IE).
Application Deadline: May 4, 2018
Drop Your Resume Here
We’ll contact you if your qualification match with the requirements